An Executive Committee shall be created to manage the daily process of the Award and act as the permanent secretariat of the Award. The Committee shall be in charge of:
- Manage the application process and communicate with applicants.
- Supervise the organizational and administrative process of the Award
- Propose to the Board the financial allocations for the Award
- Follow up and address any issue that has major implications for the Award
- Perform any other tasks as mandated by the Advisory Board
Our esteemed specialists, from the perspective of both in-house, Government, Private and Police Forces departments, have been carefully selected as Jury members for International Call Centers Award to ensure a fair and balanced evaluation of all applications