This section is the backbone of the crime scene department, as it is responsible for responding to criminal incidents and managing crime scenes 24-7.
This section documents crime scenes and physical evidence with photography and videography, including pathological evidence at the Forensic Medicine Department.
Reconstructing a crime scene links events and acts at a crime scene and identifies their sequence by analyzing patterns of physical evidence obtained from the crime scene, examination results, and data from case investigations as a scientific, methodological process, based on experience and scientific experiments.
- Organizational Structure
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Student's Training
- Scientific Research
- Emirates Forensic Conference
- Administrative Affairs Department
- Training and Development Department
- Forensic Medicine Department
- Fingerprint Department
- Department of Criminology
- Crime Scene Department
- Specialized Forensic Evidence Department
- Digital Forensic Department
- Technical Affairs Department