This section specializes in the process of designing and developing the training process.
It does the following: - Determines the training needs of the General - Department’s staff in the short and long term.
- Submits individual training needs.
- Sets annual and individual training plans.
This section evaluates training courses and follows up on the outcome gained from courses held, reflecting their results on individual and institutional levels, according to training standard requirements.
The section concerns the process of implementing the training plan prepared in advance by the Training Planning Section according to the timetable for this purpose regarding:
- Training new staff in crime scene management functions for forensic staff.
- Shadow training for new employees.
- Intern departmental training in similar fields.
- Revisionary training.
- Staff training in specialized and administrative fields.
- Communal training.
- Student's Training
- Emirates Forensic Conference
- Scientific Research
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Digital Forensic Department
- Specialized Forensic Evidence Department
- Crime Scene Department
- Department of Criminology
- Fingerprint Department
- Forensic Medicine Department
- Training and Development Department
- Administrative Affairs Department
- Technical Affairs Department
- Organizational Structure